Markets.com best forex Demo Review
- 24 Hour Award Winning Customer Service with Support from Personal Account Managers and Trading Specialists
- Competitive Trading Terms with High-Speed Execution, No Commissions or Fees, Choice of Fixed or Floating Spreads
- Excellent Educational Resources including 1 to 1 training, Demo Accounts, Tutorials, Webinars, eBooks and Charting Aids
- Exclusive Real-Time
- Market Analysis with 24 Hour News, Commentary and Trading Signals
- Broad Product Offerings with Over 200 instruments Covering Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities and Bonds
- Established -2006
- Domicile -Cyprus
- Regulation -Australia ASIC (License No. 424008), Cyprus – CYSEC (license no. 092/08), South Africa – FSB (43906).
- Restricted Jurisdictions -United States, Canada, Japan
- Ownership -FTSE 250 Playtech, listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Segregated -Yes
- Broker Type-Market Maker
- Web Security -SSL
- Negative Balance Protection Policy -No
Markets.com offers CFDs on a broad range of financial instruments including forex, stock indices, single shares, bonds, commodities, precious metals and bitcoin. Markets.com allows you to trade over 50 currency pairs and they are one of the few brokers to offer a choice of fixed and floating spreads.
Markets.com also has impressive breadth and depth of coverage outside of forex. Access the global stock markets via Markets.com over 20 indices covering all major markets in the US, Asia, Europe, as well as, frontier markets like Russia, Indian, and South Africa. You can also trade CFDs on 230 individual shares from US and Europe, over 20 commodities and 5 bond benchmarks from the US, Europe, Japan and the UK.
Markets.com offers up to 200:1 leverage on most forex pairs, up to 100:1 leverage on indices, commodities and bonds, and up to 20:1 leverage on equities. Markets.com does not charge any commission on all these types of trades.
To get a better idea of the product offerings and trading experience, you can also open a demo account free of charge.
Markets.com offers exclusive real-time market analysis, around the clock news, commentary and market updates. Traders are given trading signals from technical analysis performed by independent research firm Trading Central.
Traders with VIP accounts are given free access to Autochartist, a leading independent technical analysis service which scours the market for intraday trading opportunities and assesses the risk and profitability of potential trades across various time horizons. Autochartist is fully integrated in the Metatrader 4 platform.
Markets.com also invests heavily in a vast array of educational materials for traders of all levels. There are many easy to read introductory articles and ebooks for beginners covering the basics of forex markets, CFDs, fundamental and technical analysis. The video archive contains materials for advanced traders as well as covering topics like trading strategy, market psychology and capital management.
Markets.com also offer more than 5 webinars a month with timely market analysis and game plans for the upcoming week. They offer live seminars with their chief analysts in various European cities. They also maintain a vast video archive of webinars and seminars for those who cannot attend live.
Trading Features Markets.com
- CFD's -Forex, Indices, stocks, commodities
- Currency Pairs -55
- Leverage -Up to 200:1
- Cryptocurrencies -Yes
- Options -No
- Trading Signals -Yes, MQL 5
- Automated Trading -Yes
- Social Trading -Yes
- Phone Trading -Yes
- Platforms -MetaTrader 4, Market WebTrader, Market Mobile Trader
- Metatrader -Yes
- Mac Software -No
- Mobile Trading -Yes
- Online Support -Email, Live Chat
- Phone Support -Yes, 24/5
- Multi-Lingual Support -Yes
- Personal Account Manager -Yes
- Awards -London Investor Show Forex “Best Customer Service 2012” award Global Banking & Finance Review “Best Broker in Customer Service Europe 2012” award
- minimum Initial Deposit -$/€/£ 100
- Base Currencies -USD, EUR, JPY, CAD, PLN, GBP
- Minimum Lot Size -1,000
- Account Types -Classic, Standard, Premium
- Payment Options -Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Fast Wire Transfer, Webmoney
Markets.com was acquired in April 2015 by Playtech in a deal worth EUR 458 million. Playtech is a London Stock Exchange-listed FTSE 250 gaming software and services provider.
They also recently acquired Plus500 and Avatrade and is also looking to acquire Iron FX. Playtech intends to integrate Plus500 into the strong Markets.com brand at some point in the future on account of Markets.com’s strong customer service competency. With these recent acquisitions and solid financial backing, Playtech is in a position to transform Markets.com into the leading global forex broker.
In Europe, Markets.com’s is regulated by CySEC, and authorized to offer services by the FCA, Banque De France, BaFIN and other leading EU regulators. Markets.com is also licensed and regulated in Australia by ASIC and South Africa by FSB. Markets.com was fined in July 2015 by CySEC for undisclosed violations based on from 2013 and 2014 site visits.
Markets.com segregates customer funds from company funds in compliance with regulatory requirements. Its clients are entitled to compensation up to EUR 20,000 via CySEC’s investor compensation fund.
Markets.com offers a secure trading environment with SSL encryption for all data transmission, data storage on SAS 70 certified data centres, and all funds transfers on Level 1 PCI certified international payment service providers.