- A 10+ Year Veteran of the Forex Market with a Strong Presence in Europe and Asia
- One of the Few Brokers to Provide Guaranteed Stop Losses and Negative Balance Protection
- Deep Product Coverage with CFDs on 95 Forex Pairs and Vanilla Forex Options on 23 pairs
- Use Exclusive Tool Trade Controller More Effectively, Set Stop Loss and Profit Points For Your Trades
- Personal Assistance with Trade Strategy and Order Execution from Dealing Room
- stablished –2003
- Domicile –Marshall Islands
- Regulation –
- Cyprus – CySEC (License Number 079/07), Australia – ASIC (AFSL 246566)
- Restricted Jurisdictions –United States
- Ownership –Privately Held
- Segregated –Yes
- Broker Type-Market Maker
- Web Security –Verisign
- Negative Balance Protection Policy –Yes
Easymarkets demo Account Review
EasyMarkets Demo Account Review Trading Features
EasyMarkets guarantees trade execution at pre-set stop-loss and profit points. EasyMarkets is able to offer this because of its time tested risk management systems and procedures. Brokers who do not provide these protections may execute an order at a very different level than your stop levels (also known as slippage), causing you to have much greater losses than anticipated. Please note that this guarantee is only available for trades placed via EasyMarkets ’s web trading and mobile platform.
EasyMarkets is one of the few brokers with a negative balance protection policy. Traders can incur a negative balance if the market gaps quickly and the broker is forced to close out open trades at a loss exceeding the account’s equity. While some brokers begrudgingly forgave negative balances after the CHF crisis on a one-off basis, EasyMarkets is one of the few brokers offer this protection at all times and include it in its terms of service.
This Broker has more in-depth coverage of the markets than most forex brokers. It offers CFDs on 95 currency pairs, 16 commodities, and 15 indices. However, its coverage isn’t as broad as other brokers, some of which also offer CFDs on individual shares, bonds and ETFs.
EasyMarkets is one of the few forex brokers to offer vanilla forex options on the same platform. This means you don’t have to switch to a different platform or broker when you want to options. You can also use the same pool of funds for your option trades.
This means you don’t have to deal with the hassle of transferring funds around and avoid withdrawal and deposit fees from other brokers. EasyMarkets allows you to trade options on 23 currency pairs. While there are no margin requirements for options, however, you will not be able to sell options unless you have an existing position in the underlying.
EasyMarkets offers up to 200:1 leverage on most currency pairs. Automated trading available with Expert Advisors via Metatrader 4.
Market Analysis and Education
EasyMarkets provides a number of exclusive tools to help you optimize your trading. The Inside Viewer allows you to see which are the most popularity traded currency pairs, the percentage of bullish / bearish traders, and the average stop losses and profit points on Easy-Forex.
Trade Controller is a great tool which aids you in setting and modifying stop loss and profit points for your trades. Its intuitive visual display allows to see profit / loss levels as both dollar amounts and exchange rates.
EasyMarkets demo account review
You are also given access to Reuters news feeds, exclusive fundamental analysis from EasyMarkets ’s research team, and technical analysis from leading independent research firm, Trading Central. You can set SMS alerts for fills on limit orders, trade closings, and exchange rate levels.
this Broker has a nice archive of educational articles, videos, and eBooks. They also have a well maintained YouTube channel where they provide videos on timely topics in the forex markets. EasyMarkets also hosts the occasional webinar and in person seminar.
easymarkets demo account review – Trading Platforms
easymarkets demo account review – Customer Service
- Online Support –Live chat and email
- Phone Support –Yes
- Multi-Lingual Support –Yes
- Personal Account Manager –Dealing Desk Access for VIP accounts (USD 20,000 minimum deposit)
easymarkets demo account review – Account Options
- Minimum Initial Deposit –$25
- Base Currencies –EUR, GBP, USD, CNY, AUD, PLN, ILS, ZAR, NOK, JPY
- Minimum Lot Size –5,000
- Account Types –Standard, Premium, VIP
- Payment Options –Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Bank Transfers
Safety and Security
asy-Forex is a respected veteran of the forex industry with 10+ years operating history. Its parent company is a privately held company domiciled in the Marshall Islands. EasyMarkets has offices in major financial centers around the world including London, Shanghai, Limassol, Warsaw and Sydney.
EasyMarkets is currently regulated by CySEC in Cyprus and by ASIC in Australia. They previously held coveted US licenses but decided to withdraw in 2010 after regulatory capital requirements were increased twenty fold during the recent financial crisis.
Over its more than a decade long operating history, EasyMarkets has been subject to a few small regulatory fines from CySEC relating to its advertising practices in 2010 and compliances lapses in 2009. There is an Israeli class action lawsuit alleging that Easy Forex provided investment advice without proper licenses. There was a similar suit in 2010 that was subsequently settled out of court. Overall, there hasn’t been regulatory action in recent years and the issues above didn’t endanger client funds or integrity of EasyMarkets ’s trading system.
Customer funds are held in segregated accounts in a number of reputable European banks and ANZ bank. Online payments are secured by Verisign and EasyMarkets is subject to yearly audits by PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
Best Forex Demo Resources and usefull Links
- Trade Coffee Online | CFD Trading
- Best Forex demo accounts for trading
- best FX Broker Regulated Trading IN US
- CryptoCurrencies Trading explained
- Bitcoin Brokers List for Bitcoin Education and explanations
- Top Bitcoin Broker for online Trading
- the latest news about the Fore industry, Brokers, News & updates
- Bitcoin Brokers Review | Where should you Trade Bitcoin
Trading Forex, Stocks and CFDs carries risk and could result in the loss of your deposit, please trade wisely.