Tickmill is the trading name of Tickmill Ltd, a member of Tickmill Group. The group is regulated by the FSA (Financial Services Authority of Seychelles).
Tickmill ended up to be a trusted market leader and innovator. With a track record of stable growth and strong financial results confirming its fortunate position.
Their mission is to provide an exceptional trading environment to institutional and retail clients around the world. A trading environment that will empower their clients to reach their full trading potential.
Why should you choose Tickmill as your Forex Broker?
- Tickmill offers more than 80 trading instruments (including forex, precious metals, bonds, oil, and stock indices).
- Tickmill offers spreads from as low as 0.0 pips.
- Tickmill offers some of the lowest commissions on the market.
- Tickmill offers one of the industry’s fastest execution times (average of 0.20s) and no requotes.
- With Tickmill you can trade international financial markets by using virtually any trading strategy (including hedging, scalping, and expert advisors).
- As a Tickmill client, your funds are held in a top-tier bank segregated account.
- Tickmill provides Negative Balance Protection.
- All Tickmill’s trading platforms are powered by innovative technology and advanced features to satisfy their client’s trading needs.
- Tickmill’s multilingual expert team offers professional support where and when needed.
|Pro Account||Classic Account||VIP Account|
|Spreads From||0.0 Pips||1.6 Pips||0.0 Pips|
|Available Base Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP||USD, EUR, GBP||USD, EUR, GBP|
|Commissions||2 per side per 100,000 traded||Zero||1 per side per 100,000 traded|
With Tickmill you also have the option to open any type of trading account and convert it to an Islamic type of account. The Islamic accounts have the same trading terms and conditions as the regular trading account types with Tickmill. There is only one difference. Tickmill’s Islamic Account has no swaps on trading instruments. However, a handling fee applies for holding exotic currency pairs overnight for longer than three consecutive nights.
Yes, they do. A demo account is offered by brokers to beginner traders to experiment with their trading platforms and features before opening a real account. The demo account is funded with virtual money and allows the client to get a feel of how to trade. A demo account is a perfect opportunity for a beginner trader to practice trading before they set up a real account and fund it with actual money.
You will find many Tickmill reviews on the internet explaining Tickmill in detail. In short, Tickmill is a top choice forex broker. They offer a superior trading environment for all traders, no matter the trader’s experience or preferred trading style. They offer a user-friendly platform for newbies as well as intermediate brokers. Tickmill is an award-winning, well-regulated company that offers a safe and secure trading environment.