- Trusted Forex Broker Regulated in 5 Jurisdictions With Monthly Trading Volume Exceeding $60 Billion
- Broad, Deep Product Palette Spanning Forex Options, Digital Currencies, Stocks, Commodities, ETFs, Bonds, Indices
- Many Options For Automated Trading Including Mirror Trader, Zulu Trade, MQL 5, Signal Trader
- Choice of Fixed or Floating Spreads and Leverage up to 400:1
- Market Analysis and Educational Resources From Reputable Independent Providers Like Autochartist, FXInsights, Dow Jones, and Hushtrade
- Established –2006
- Domicile –Ireland
- Regulation –Ireland – Central Bank of Ireland Reference No.:C53877), Australia – ASIC (License No.: 406684), British Virgin Islands – FSC, Japan – FSA (License No.:1574)
- Restricted Jurisdictions –United States
- Ownership –Privately Held
- Segregated –Yes
- Broker Type-Market Maker
- Web Security –McAfee Secure
- Negative Balance Protection Policy –No
Trading Features of AvaTrade Demo account Review
Avatrade has great depth and breadth in its range of markets. In additional to forex, Avatrade covers all major areas of the capital markets including equities, fixed income, and commodities. It offers many more instruments than most of its competitors. Avatrade allows you to trade CFDs on 54 forex pairs, 16 commodities, 20 global indices, 21 ETFs, hundreds of individual shares from US, UK, Spain, Germany, France and Italy.
Avatrade is one of the few brokers to offer bitcoin and litecoin trading. It was awarded the Best European Bitcoin CFD Provider title at the 2014 European Bitcoin Awards. Avatrade also offers forex options for 30 pairs. You can also use options to hedge and alter the risk profile of your open forex CFD positions.
Avatrade provides many choices for automated trading including mirror trading, social trading, expert advisors, trading signals from independent providers like MQL5 and its API Library. Avatrade offers higher leverage than most other brokers with up to 400:1 leverage for floating spread accounts.
Avatrade demo account broker provides a lot of live market analysis to support your trading activity. Customers are given access to technical analysis from Autochartist and fundamental analysis from FXInsights, live news from Dow Jones, and audio commentary from Avatrade’s Chief Market Analyst, Naeem Aslam, a frequent contributor to news outlets like CNBC and Bloomberg.
Customers with deposits of at least $500 are given access to Autochartist free of charge. Autochartist’s pattern recognition features can be a very useful tool to help identify trading opportunities.
Avatrade invests heavily in trader education. It provides clients with ebooks, webinars and videos on a variety of topics, as well as, access to the premium forex education service, Hushtrade. Hushtrade arms you with a solid foundation in the fundamentals of forex trading and technical analysis. For advanced traders, Hushtrade also has cutting edge material covering trading strategy, psychology, and insights from professional forex and commodities traders.
AvaTrade Demo account Review – Trading Features
- CFD’s –Forex, Commodities, indices, ETFs, Stocks, Bonds
- Currency Pairs –54
- Leverage –Up to 400:1 for floating spreads, up to 200:1 for fixed spreads
- Cryptocurrencies –Yes
- Options –Forex Options
- Trading Signals –Yes, API Libary and MQL5 available to accounts with $1000 deposit and more
- Automated Trading –Yes
- Social Trading –Yes
- Phone Trading –No
AvaTrade Demo account Review-Trading Platform
AvaTrade Demo account Review- Account Options
- Minimum Initial Deposit –$/€/£/AUD 100
- Base Currencies –USD, EUR, GBP, AUD
- Minimum Lot Size –1,000
- Account Types –Silver, Gold, Platinum, Ava Select
- Payment Options –Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, WebMoney, Wire transfer
AvaTrade Demo account Review- Customer Service
- Online Support –Live chat and email
- Phone Support –Yes
- Multi-Lingual Support –Yes
- Personal Account Manager –Yes, but dedicated account analyst for Ava Select account only
Safety and Security
Avatrade was acquired by Playtech in June 2015 at a sale price of $105 million. Playtech is a London Stock Exchange listed FTSE 250 gaming software and services provider and the owner of Markets.com. Playtech intended to integrate these brokers at some point in the future. With these recent acquisitions and solid financial backing, However,Playtech decided to walk away from the acquisition after the Bank of Ireland objected to the merger in October 2015.
Avatrade is a reliable and established forex broker officially regulated in 4 jurisdictions. Overseen by regulators from Ireland, Australia, British Virgin Islands and Japan, Avatrade is subject to stringent compliance requirements, including how it handles client assets, security of client funds and financial reporting. At present, there is no record of regulatory fines or settlements
Client funds are held in segregated accounts. Avatrade secures your information and money with 256-bit SSL encryption across the entire website. It uses McAfee Secure (HackerSafe) to prevent credit card fraud and identity theft.
Best Forex Demo Resources and usefull Links
- Trade Coffee Online | CFD Trading
- Best Forex demo accounts for trading
- best FX Broker Regulated Trading IN US
- CryptoCurrencies Trading explained
- Bitcoin Brokers List for Bitcoin Education and explanations
- Top Bitcoin Broker for online Trading
- the latest news about the Fore industry, Brokers, News & updates
- Bitcoin Brokers Review | Where should you Trade Bitcoin
Trading Forex, Stocks and CFDs carries risk and could result in the loss of your deposit, please trade wisely.